28 February 2012

Mommy Monday on a Tuesday

I know I didn't post yesterday, but I literally didn't have time. The whole day was filled with running around and if I was home I was making food or sleeping. :) The rest of the week will be a lot of that as well. I have some things I have been learning that I want to share with you, but it will have to wait till next week. Right now I am going to get things done while Aiden is sleeping so when he wakes up I can spend some much needed quality time with him. 

But I can't post without a picture, so I wanted to share one of my absolute favorites with you. Kudos to Dan for taking this great picture. It was on Aiden's first birthday right before bed. :) LOVE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels


About Me

My photo
I am a follower of Jesus and I am committed to living life for Him. I am the wife of a wonderful man who loves me so much and the mother to the best two little boys! I love my family to pieces and miss them everyday! I love my friends (obviously) lol. They all are such a joy to me! I am a youth pastors wife and I enjoy being involved in the lives of teens and just people in general. I love photography and find so much joy in the moments I want to remember being saved in time. Last but not least I love sunshine and being warm. :) That's me in a nutshell, the important things anyways. :)

Followers