I think we could all agree that life is busy. It rings true of my life every.single.day. I am constantly reminding myself of what my priorities need to be and what is really important in this life. I am desperately trying to come to a balance in my life that can be sustained, I do not want to look back and realized I missed what was important because I was too busy. To name all the great times we had this fall would take forever, we have been blessed week by week through friendships, each other, growing in Christ and so much more. That being said, here are some of my favorite moments that I photographed.
1. Aiden's Birthday.
2. Beautiful warm fall weather!
3. Hot chocolate together with Aiden. He loves-loves-loves it of course!
3. Gavin crawling- complete with all the joys and extra awareness that comes with it!
4. My family coming for visits and looking forward to more family visiting in the next month!
5. Some self portraits taken by none other than my son, Aiden. He LOVED to push the button and
would say "look I did it mom" when he saw the picture on the screen.
I hope you enjoyed your fall. Now it's time to gear up for Winter - yikes!