09 January 2012

Mommy Monday :: Grateful

This morning as Aiden and I watched Dan drive away to work I was reminded of how grateful I am that I get to be home with my son. If you know me, you know how I feel about daily having to go to work...yuck, even before having a kid. lol. There was one job I loved and it was...taking care of kids that I grew to love...big surprise. This reminder was just what I needed as did a much needed clean of my house. I got it done in a few hours and didn't mind it at all!! 

Of course, I definitely have to fight against laziness and having a bad attitude about doing the same things over and over again, but when it comes down to it there is nothing I would rather do! Now I am definitely not saying anything bad towards moms to have or want to work. This is just our dream and I am so thankful that by God's provision we are able to do it!

I thought the January Joy Dare was fitting for my topic today!

A gift in your hand. 
I love these rings the same as the day Dan gave
them to me and I love what they mean!

A gift you walked by.
SUNSHINE!

A gift you sat with.
I spend lots of time with this boy in my lap and I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels


About Me

My photo
I am a follower of Jesus and I am committed to living life for Him. I am the wife of a wonderful man who loves me so much and the mother to the best two little boys! I love my family to pieces and miss them everyday! I love my friends (obviously) lol. They all are such a joy to me! I am a youth pastors wife and I enjoy being involved in the lives of teens and just people in general. I love photography and find so much joy in the moments I want to remember being saved in time. Last but not least I love sunshine and being warm. :) That's me in a nutshell, the important things anyways. :)

Followers