16 January 2012

Mommy Monday :: The Daily Grind

Last night in youth group Dan spoke on how God shows up in our lives in different ways. Where it's easier to see God in the high and low moments it can be hard to see Him in the everyday. One question he asked was "If you could take one thing out of your life what would it be?" My answer came to me immediately...housework. And that is a good area to start to ask God to show Himself in! It totally clicked with me. What if I invited God in to my housework; the constant picking up, dishes, laundry, cleaning...etc. What a difference that could make in my life. Now I must say that I am struggling a little just because it's gonna be hard, it's so much easier to just do the stuff either without thinking or complaining in my head. But I want God in my everyday, so I'm going to try! Please feel free to ask me how I'm doing. 

And I encourage you to answer this for yourself.

 "If you could take one thing out of your life what would it be?"

...invite God into those moments and see what happens.



1 comment:

  1. This is so good! Thanks for posting it! Talking to God while you clean makes the cleaning that much more enjoyable!! Love you Robyn! Keep see God and let Him change you! (I need it too!)

    ReplyDelete

Labels


About Me

My photo
I am a follower of Jesus and I am committed to living life for Him. I am the wife of a wonderful man who loves me so much and the mother to the best two little boys! I love my family to pieces and miss them everyday! I love my friends (obviously) lol. They all are such a joy to me! I am a youth pastors wife and I enjoy being involved in the lives of teens and just people in general. I love photography and find so much joy in the moments I want to remember being saved in time. Last but not least I love sunshine and being warm. :) That's me in a nutshell, the important things anyways. :)

Followers