01 January 2012

Project 52

Welcome to 2012

In the year of 2012 I want to do something called "Project 52". I will take a picture once a week relating to a theme and write a little something about it. My goal is to have something meaningful and cool enough to make into a coffee table book. I am really excited about this!! 

My topic is...."Small Graces"

Dan came up with the topic awhile ago and it is perfect!! I am the type of person who looks to the big events in life as the exciting or fulfilling times. But really I think that if I can see God in the everyday and enjoy these small moments that my life will be full. So I am hoping this project will grow me more in that direction as I purposefully am looking for the small graces. 



I will be posting each week on Saturday, please join me and 
we can walk through this new year together!  


I would love it if you would leave a comment about a 
small grace you experienced in any given week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels


About Me

My photo
I am a follower of Jesus and I am committed to living life for Him. I am the wife of a wonderful man who loves me so much and the mother to the best two little boys! I love my family to pieces and miss them everyday! I love my friends (obviously) lol. They all are such a joy to me! I am a youth pastors wife and I enjoy being involved in the lives of teens and just people in general. I love photography and find so much joy in the moments I want to remember being saved in time. Last but not least I love sunshine and being warm. :) That's me in a nutshell, the important things anyways. :)

Followers