06 January 2012

January Joy Dare

I found this dare as a result of a link that my mother-in-law posted on Facebook. It's a "One Thousand Gifts- January Joy Dare". Giving us three things each day to be thankful for, to help open our eyes to what God has given us. I am going to do it and I am putting it up here so maybe you will do it too! I am excited for this along with my Project 52 to open my eyes to see God more clearly in my everyday. I will  be taking pictures on some of the days and sharing them here!


Will you join me?!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels


About Me

My photo
I am a follower of Jesus and I am committed to living life for Him. I am the wife of a wonderful man who loves me so much and the mother to the best two little boys! I love my family to pieces and miss them everyday! I love my friends (obviously) lol. They all are such a joy to me! I am a youth pastors wife and I enjoy being involved in the lives of teens and just people in general. I love photography and find so much joy in the moments I want to remember being saved in time. Last but not least I love sunshine and being warm. :) That's me in a nutshell, the important things anyways. :)

Followers