18 September 2013

Happy Birthday Aiden!

Three years ago today my life changed forever. I never knew that a mother's love could be so strong as I began to experience on that day. Checking into the hospital around 6:30 and having my little boy in my arms at 12:10pm. A miracle and a life formed by God's hands inside me. Craziness I tell you!

Without a doubt I loved Aiden very much from the start and over the past 3 years that love has deepened, perhaps becoming more real. I'm not sure how to describe it. I feel like I'm beginning to grasp the reality of raising a child. And I'm sure as time goes on my love will continue to grow and change. But I am so thankful to God for blessing us with Aiden. He is a gift. 

Aiden, you are a joy to our hearts. It's extremely exciting to watch you grow and learn and experience new things. I can't believe it's been three years already- a blink of an eye. I love having conversations with you, hearing you talk with other people and seeing your brain working. I love how much you love Daddy, Gavin & I. You are a special boy and I'm so thankful I get to be your mommy!! Happy 3rd Birthday Aiden- WE LOVE YOU!

Warning-lots of pictures coming up!































No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels


About Me

My photo
I am a follower of Jesus and I am committed to living life for Him. I am the wife of a wonderful man who loves me so much and the mother to the best two little boys! I love my family to pieces and miss them everyday! I love my friends (obviously) lol. They all are such a joy to me! I am a youth pastors wife and I enjoy being involved in the lives of teens and just people in general. I love photography and find so much joy in the moments I want to remember being saved in time. Last but not least I love sunshine and being warm. :) That's me in a nutshell, the important things anyways. :)

Followers