24 October 2011

Mommy Monday :: New Play

It's so interesting to see how children's play changes as they grow. I remember thinking how it seemed like it would be forever before Aiden would even be able to hold a toy. Then he not only held it but interacted with it & could do things like turn pages in a book. Now he walks all over the place carrying his toys and climbing on things and will even bring me a book to read to him while he sits on my lap. It's exciting as he becomes more independent and more his own little person.

His newest feat is that he can now climb up & down the beds in our house. :) He is very proud of himself when he does! And I don't mind it, he likes to be up there and now I don't have to lift him up over and over again, he does it himself!

And this morning we made our very first fort! I feel like Aiden will like forts since he loves it when we put things on or covering his head and he loves to stash toys places, which forts are just great for that. It didn't take him too long to figure it all out and I think he liked it, I am leaving it up for after nap and we'll see what he does then.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels


About Me

My photo
I am a follower of Jesus and I am committed to living life for Him. I am the wife of a wonderful man who loves me so much and the mother to the best two little boys! I love my family to pieces and miss them everyday! I love my friends (obviously) lol. They all are such a joy to me! I am a youth pastors wife and I enjoy being involved in the lives of teens and just people in general. I love photography and find so much joy in the moments I want to remember being saved in time. Last but not least I love sunshine and being warm. :) That's me in a nutshell, the important things anyways. :)

Followers