28 March 2011

Aiden + bad naps = stressful days


For some reason that I cannot figure out Aiden has a hard time with naps. He hasn't always and just when I thought I got him figured out we went away for one night and since then he's been all messed up.

BUT- the next week and a half I am devoting my days to getting him back to taking good naps. His sleep pattern is that he makes his transition at about 30 minutes, and too often he just wakes up fully then and doesn't go back to sleep. I know it will be tough and he will most likely spend a lot of time in his crib, probably crying. I have tried many things to help him, like putting him to bed earlier, later, letting him cry it out, trying to rock him...etc. Nothing seems to "do it".

Your prayers would be appreciated and I am praying for grace not to be frustrated and wisdom for how to best help him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels


About Me

My photo
I am a follower of Jesus and I am committed to living life for Him. I am the wife of a wonderful man who loves me so much and the mother to the best two little boys! I love my family to pieces and miss them everyday! I love my friends (obviously) lol. They all are such a joy to me! I am a youth pastors wife and I enjoy being involved in the lives of teens and just people in general. I love photography and find so much joy in the moments I want to remember being saved in time. Last but not least I love sunshine and being warm. :) That's me in a nutshell, the important things anyways. :)

Followers