05 May 2012

New Shark Vacuum Review

The vacuum we have been using for the past five years recently became totally useless. It was a cheapy one and we had been putting up with it as long as we could, but when the day comes that it spits out what it is supposed to be picking up---it's time to move on. So move on we did, without looking back!! Dan did a lot of research for me and found one that we love! The reason I am blogging about it is because I always find it helpful to hear from other people when we are wanting to buy something & we aren't really sure what to get. So here we go...

The Shark Pro Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum


1. It is so light and the head swivels so it's easy to get in different spaces.
2. The suction is awesome! Really powerful, and you can control the suction amount if you want less.
3. You can easily turn off the brush for use on non-carpet floors.
4. It comes with a hard floor attachment and two micro-fiber washable pads. You remove the vacuum head and attach this part and it dusts the floor and sucks up the dirt/crumbs as well! You do have to carry the canister with you, which can be a little awkward, but not bad.



5. It comes with these attachments that just connect to the handle for easy cleaning. The big roller is supposed to be for pets.
6. It's really easy to empty the canister and clean the filters.



We bought it at Kohls.com, it was on sale plus we used a 30% off coupon, so the price was $100+ less than the listing price. PLUS, we got $30 Kohl's cash, you can't beat that!! Obviously if you want to spend a lot more money on a vacuum, then go for it! But we have found that this is a great one for what we wanted to spend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels


About Me

My photo
I am a follower of Jesus and I am committed to living life for Him. I am the wife of a wonderful man who loves me so much and the mother to the best two little boys! I love my family to pieces and miss them everyday! I love my friends (obviously) lol. They all are such a joy to me! I am a youth pastors wife and I enjoy being involved in the lives of teens and just people in general. I love photography and find so much joy in the moments I want to remember being saved in time. Last but not least I love sunshine and being warm. :) That's me in a nutshell, the important things anyways. :)

Followers