12 December 2011

Mommy Monday :: Growing Up

This past week I began to change Aiden's room from a baby room to a toddler room. I got rid of his changing table and rocker. We decided to move them out now due to a certain Christmas present he will be getting (which will not be revealed until the appropriate time). Also, it gave him more room to be able to play in his room, which he has done a lot of since it's been changed.

I must say that I did get sentimental when I was moving those things out, remembering all the hours spent in the rocker and how many times a day he was on the changing table. I just can't believe how fast it's gone.

Here are some photos of his new room. But first a couple of disclaimers: 

1. I am wanting to make him a reading corner and just don't have the stuff yet.
2. It looks like there is absolutely nothing on the walls, but in fact there are cute things that I love on every wall, they are just up higher and so are not in the photos. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels


About Me

My photo
I am a follower of Jesus and I am committed to living life for Him. I am the wife of a wonderful man who loves me so much and the mother to the best two little boys! I love my family to pieces and miss them everyday! I love my friends (obviously) lol. They all are such a joy to me! I am a youth pastors wife and I enjoy being involved in the lives of teens and just people in general. I love photography and find so much joy in the moments I want to remember being saved in time. Last but not least I love sunshine and being warm. :) That's me in a nutshell, the important things anyways. :)

Followers