09 May 2011

Always Changing

The past couple weeks I feel like Aiden has changed and grown so much! It has been really fun to experience each new thing with him. Here are some of the highlights:

He has found some new facial expressions including scrunching up his face and
kind of blowing through his nose, which makes me laugh every time!


If I stick my tongue out he will start to play with his tongue. And he loves when people click their tongue and has tried to do that, being successful maybe twice. He also is exploring new sounds saying things such as "ma-ma", "da-da" and "na-na". Although he does not realize what ma-ma and da-da mean yet we get very excited when he says them. LOL. My mom discovered that he will do "ha-ha" changing tones and will sometimes do it after us.

BUT, the biggest and most surprising new thing is that Aiden is now an all-time tummy sleeper. This just blows my mind, because he mostly disliked being on his tummy for so long. But over a few days of playing with his crib bumper he learned how to roll from his back to his tummy and fell asleep. At first I would flip him back to his back, but after constantly finding him back on his tummy I surrendered and now put him to bed that way.


Over all I just feel like he is starting to understand so much more and have opinions about what he wants or doesn't want. This makes life more interesting, but definitely fun! He continues to be such a joy to my heart and in light of Mother's Day yesterday I am so thankful to God for blessing me with the honor of being a mom to such a wonderful little boy!



1 comment:

  1. Love hearing updates on new things he does! I want to see him so bad! P.S. I love this last picture, of you & Aiden. What a little character!

    ReplyDelete

Labels


About Me

My photo
I am a follower of Jesus and I am committed to living life for Him. I am the wife of a wonderful man who loves me so much and the mother to the best two little boys! I love my family to pieces and miss them everyday! I love my friends (obviously) lol. They all are such a joy to me! I am a youth pastors wife and I enjoy being involved in the lives of teens and just people in general. I love photography and find so much joy in the moments I want to remember being saved in time. Last but not least I love sunshine and being warm. :) That's me in a nutshell, the important things anyways. :)

Followers