In case any of you are wondering, I have not quit on this blog. We recently sold our computer and are getting a new one soon. So, blogging is next to impossible without a computer. :)
A quick update on life. Today I am snowed in. The snow appears to have stopped and I don't know if it will pick up or not. So I am spending the day attempted to make homemade cinnamon rolls (epic fail, the dough didn't rise, maybe I'll try again), washing bedding, probably watching a movie and of course hanging out with my awesome son.
For those interested...here is what Aiden is up to...
- Four and a half months. Weighing 16.14 pounds and 27 in long. I have put him in a couple 6-9 month clothes! Can't believe it.
- Last night he rolled from tummy to back without any help from me!!!!
- He continues to love to sit & stand, but still does enjoy laying on his back. He is more vocal on what he does and doesn't like.
- He is starting to like his oatmeal cereal every night and is really getting the hang of it.
- Last night he slept 11 1/2 hours!!! A milestone I've been waiting for him to hit! Here's hoping it wasn't just a fluke, but the start of his regular routine!
- As far as bottles go, I've tried four different kinds and he appears to do best with the first I gave him, Avent. Today I gave him a bottle and put in a movie. He drank some and no screaming. So, I'll be trying that again. :-)
Next week Aiden and I will be traveling to Ohio for a few days to see family and friends. I am looking forward to seeing everyone!!
Other than that I continue to walk on this journey of life. Growing, failing and learning.
Thank you for reading.