14 June 2013

Hudson :: 4 Months

A couple weeks ago Gavin and I were so blessed to finally be able to meet Hudson! I seriously had been waiting for this moment back last year when both Erin and I found out we were pregnant at the same time! Hudson and Gavin were born two days apart and that is just so exciting to the both of us! I can't wait as our boys grow and get to play more together! Hudson is adorable and so much fun to be around. He has amazing facial expressions and he just makes me laugh! I can't wait till July and we get to see each other again!! 







1 comment:

Labels


About Me

My photo
I am a follower of Jesus and I am committed to living life for Him. I am the wife of a wonderful man who loves me so much and the mother to the best two little boys! I love my family to pieces and miss them everyday! I love my friends (obviously) lol. They all are such a joy to me! I am a youth pastors wife and I enjoy being involved in the lives of teens and just people in general. I love photography and find so much joy in the moments I want to remember being saved in time. Last but not least I love sunshine and being warm. :) That's me in a nutshell, the important things anyways. :)

Followers