31 January 2013

A Word in Pictures :: Winter

If you have been following this blog you know that on the tenth of every month myself and a group of friends have been posting ten pictures of our everyday life. We decided for the year of 2013 to change the project a little bit. We will be posting on the last day of the month and will all be photographing throughout the month with the same theme in mind. Appropriately enough this month we decided to do "Winter". Now each person of course has the choice to take the theme in anyway they like. 

For my first post I kind of took the easy way out....using the fact that I am 9 months pregnant and feeling up to doing much. :) Combined with the fact that I am definitely not a fan of winter, which makes it a little hard to be inspired. lol. So, I am simply posting pictures of Aiden's frist couple experiences in the snow. 









Since I live in the North East, Winter is inevitable. So, a couple of the things that help me through
are of course Christmas and Dan and I are big fans of our hot chocolate/cappuccino concoctions!!!



Now continue in our blog circle and check out Jody's blog and see her winter experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels


About Me

My photo
I am a follower of Jesus and I am committed to living life for Him. I am the wife of a wonderful man who loves me so much and the mother to the best two little boys! I love my family to pieces and miss them everyday! I love my friends (obviously) lol. They all are such a joy to me! I am a youth pastors wife and I enjoy being involved in the lives of teens and just people in general. I love photography and find so much joy in the moments I want to remember being saved in time. Last but not least I love sunshine and being warm. :) That's me in a nutshell, the important things anyways. :)

Followers