10 December 2012

10 on 10 :: December

This month I wasn't super excited about taking pictures for the 10 on 10, I just didn't have the motivation or inspiration. lol. I decided I had better do it on the 6th, because how much longer can I wait. So, I started out with this picture.... woohoo, I made smoothies in the morning.


Then I was thinking about what I wanted to have as a result of this project, and it's not really that I made smoothies on December 6. Instead I want to capture the everyday of us, our lives. So, since Aiden and I were home all day all of the pictures basically are of Aiden. I want to remember who HE was on December 6, the fact that he loves drinking out of straws, including mommy's cup, that he asks to wear his hat almost everyday and that he loves to look at himself and make faces. Things like that, and I ended up having a fun time and am thankful for what I captured. :) Enjoy.









Can't resist a few pictures of the Christmas things in our house!! :)



Now head on over to Jody's blog to see what she has for us today!

1 comment:

Labels


About Me

My photo
I am a follower of Jesus and I am committed to living life for Him. I am the wife of a wonderful man who loves me so much and the mother to the best two little boys! I love my family to pieces and miss them everyday! I love my friends (obviously) lol. They all are such a joy to me! I am a youth pastors wife and I enjoy being involved in the lives of teens and just people in general. I love photography and find so much joy in the moments I want to remember being saved in time. Last but not least I love sunshine and being warm. :) That's me in a nutshell, the important things anyways. :)

Followers