28 July 2012

Aaron & Lauren :: Engagement

I am very excited to share these pictures with you!! Last weekend I had a the privilege of doing an engagement session with these two wonderful people! They have spent the summer in our area and it has been such a blessing to know them and become friends. We had so much fun, and there was a lot of laughter which just makes everything awesome. Aaron and Lauren I hope you enjoy your pictures as much as I do and thank you for letting me take them! 










Totally my favorite!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks Katie! Also, to answer your question about the watermark, I made it in Photoshop. :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels


About Me

My photo
I am a follower of Jesus and I am committed to living life for Him. I am the wife of a wonderful man who loves me so much and the mother to the best two little boys! I love my family to pieces and miss them everyday! I love my friends (obviously) lol. They all are such a joy to me! I am a youth pastors wife and I enjoy being involved in the lives of teens and just people in general. I love photography and find so much joy in the moments I want to remember being saved in time. Last but not least I love sunshine and being warm. :) That's me in a nutshell, the important things anyways. :)

Followers