08 June 2011

On The Road Again

Well, summer is finally here and that means lots of fun things! Which also usually means lots of travel. After spending a week with our friends in Ohio the next two weekends were filled with White Water Rafting with the youth group and a trip to Philadelphia with our church. And this week many more miles will be driven! We are heading out again...West Virginia then Ohio. I am SO excited, but as I think about making trips there is a part of me that gets stressed thinking of how Aiden will do. He has mostly done extremely well on all our travels so far. But I am afraid of pushing his limits. New sleeping areas, new cars, new people...etc. And I think I am still learning how to do everything with a child, things that used to be no big deal are all of a sudden draining because of the little one that needs my care and occupies my mind constantly. :)

But then I am reminded of something that is true all the time but I so easily forget...I need God. It's way easy for me to feel stressed and tired, and sometimes I wonder what living by faith actually looks like. But I am thankful for this opportunity where I can see more clearly how to walk by faith, needing God to come through in my life. He will be my supply, my peace, my rest, my strength, my joy, my trust will be in HIM.

HERE WE GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels


About Me

My photo
I am a follower of Jesus and I am committed to living life for Him. I am the wife of a wonderful man who loves me so much and the mother to the best two little boys! I love my family to pieces and miss them everyday! I love my friends (obviously) lol. They all are such a joy to me! I am a youth pastors wife and I enjoy being involved in the lives of teens and just people in general. I love photography and find so much joy in the moments I want to remember being saved in time. Last but not least I love sunshine and being warm. :) That's me in a nutshell, the important things anyways. :)

Followers